The Vocal Camp will be emailed to you immediately following your purchase!
- LIFETIME UPDATES-
We update The Vocal Camp every time a new Vocalist hosts a webinar- you can expect more than 10 updates a year!
Invest in yourself this one time, and you get lifetime updates on us!
- FEATURED ARTISTS-
3+ Hours w/ Jake Luhrs (August Burns Red)
3+ Hours w/ Ryan Kirby (Fit For A King)
3+ Hours w/ Garrett Russell (Silent Planet)
1+ Hours w/ Matty Mullins (Memphis May Fire)
2+ Hours w/ Davey Muise (Vanna)
3+ Hours w/ Sean McCulloch (Phinehas)
2+ Hours w/ Levi Benton (Miss May I)
2+ Hours w/ Ariel Bloomer (Icon For Hire)
2+ Hours w/ Telle Smith (The Word Alive)
1+ Hours w/ Cody Quistad (Wage War)
6+ Hours w/ Dave Stephens (We Came As Romans)
Along with bonus content from Cameron Mizell (Chango Studios)
- COURSE OUTLINE
The course is divided into 3 parts that you can go through at your own pace. Each part ends with a Review & Goal Setting day in the FREE workbook!
- Days 1-10; Vocal Techniques, Exercises & Warm Ups, Pre-Show Routines / Rituals, Vocal Hacks & The Reality of Being a Touring Vocalist
- Day 11; Review & Goal Setting
- Days 12-19; Lyric Writing / Composition, Vocal Placement, Vocal Patterns & Breathing Techniques
- Day 20; Review & Goal Setting
- Days 21-27; Taking Care of Your Voice On & Off Tour, Tips & Tricks to Preserve Your Voice, Optimizing Your Performance Live & In the Studio, & Being a Frontman
- Day 28; Review & Goal Setting
- Days 29-30; BONUS content- Vocal Recording Techniques w/ Cameron Mizell of Chango Studios (The Producer of Bands such as Sleeping With Sirens, Memphis May Fire & More!)
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren't satisfied within 14 days, send us your workbook entries (included in purchase) & we will send you a full refund, no questions asked!
+ FREE MUSIC BUSINESS BOOTCAMP
This Music Business Bootcamp highlights 5 days of coaching from some of the most elite artists in the modern music industry! Complete with it's own workbook, find 7 full days of coaching and goal setting taken directly from our Music Business Camp.